Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Report Copyright Infringement
Brinked.com respects intellectual property. If you see content that has been copied in a way that violates copyrights, please inform us so that we may act quickly and appropriatley.
Submit your claim using one of the following methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: BRINKED MEDIA INC
Attn: DMCA Officer
4981 bonsai circle #105
palm beach gardens, Fl 33418
To ensure a speedy DMCA claim, please include the following in your request:
- A statement that you are the owner of the exclusive right you claim has been infringed, or a statement that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate. Your signature. (The signature may be electronic.)
- The identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed. (If you claim that multiple copyrighted works have been infringed you can submit one notification with a list of the allegedly infringed works.)
- Identification of the material that you claim to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit BRINKED MEDIA INC to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit BRINKED MEDIA INC to contact you, including your address, telephone number, fax number and, if available, an electronic mail address.
- You can provide contact information for the owner of the exclusive right that you claim has been infringed if you are not the owner, but rather authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- A statement you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
BRINKED MEDIA INC will respond to all DMCA complaints in a timely fashion. If you are the direct copyright holder of a specific piece of content featured on Brinked.com without your permission, we will remove said content within 24 hours of notification.