iPhone ringtone help
I get the download to comp thing, and it goes into my iTunes, but I cannot get it to go into the ringtone folder!! I drag it, try to copy paste..nothing.
The song is in the media library, but how do I put it in the ringtones instead?
1. To add a ringtone to your iPhone, double-click on it. This file will be added to your iTunes library automatically.
2. Now, click on your iPhone in iTunes, and go to the ringtone section. You should now see your new ringtone. If you want to be sure about the sync, feel free to click "selected ringtones" and check off the file explicitly, though this shouldn't be required.
3. Now SYNC your phone. You're Done!
taken from here: http://gryphondwb.xanga.com/61458017...ones-for-free/
did that. Double clicking plays the file, it is in the iTunes Music area, but will not let me move to the Ringtones section.
I also cannot move the file on the destop to the ringtones section.
When sync the phone, it makes the ringtone go into the music folder.
1. connect your iphone to your pc
2. in the top of itunes right menu, under library, click music
3. drag the ringtone file m4r to that screen
4. click on your iphone now under devices
5. click on the ringtone tab
6. check "sync ringtones"
That should do it. Please let me know if it works
This worked, thank you SO SO much!!!
(I was downloading the wrong file type >.<)
I downloaded the ringtones and got them into my ringtone file on itunes and then synched my phone, but I can't seem to get them to show up on my phone. It isn't under my ringtones or under my ipod.
Did I miss a step somewhere?
**Im an idiot, I figured it out!!
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:04 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.