VERY clear guide, and question
Ok, here is that question that people are wondering about, but actually clear what we are saying.
1. You read the guide on how to send ringtone to phone via email.
2. You go to your email.
3. In the To: box, you put
4. Or after the "@" you put a different carrier's email.
5. Then, you go to the ringtone you want.
6. Then you right click the mp3 button.
7. Next, gently click "Save target as" or "save link as"...you get the picture.
8. Then you save it somewhere on your computer.
9. Then you download it.
10. Then you go back to your email
11. Then you click the attachmen button or whatever your email provider has as that.
12. Then you go through your computer files and look for that mp3 file ringtone thing.
13. Then when it's in your email, you click the SEND button. ( i never actually got to this part, im assuming you press send though.)
14. Here's is my question. WHEN YOU SEND IT, AND IT REACHES YOUR PHONE, DOES IT CHARGE SOME SEPERATE COMPANY'S FEE BECAUSE I LOOKED UP "does sending to vzwpix.com from email cost money" AND IT SAID IT COSTS 25 BUCKS! SO LISTEN, DOES IT REALLY COST 25 BUCKS!!!! IF IT DOES, IT MAKES THIS SERVICE NOT EXACTLY FREE, BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO DO THE EMAIL PART TO GET IT ONTO YOUR PHONE! HMMM?
15. PleasE answer me, just some admin (i wont listen to you other people most likely).
16. I think I've made my point.
17. The End. Hope this helped you people.
P.S. mebbe you should sticky this or something.
I don't know where you got your information from!
Most phones are able to recieve "emails" as "text" for 100% free. Some phones (not sure exactly) charge like $.03 usd for each text. But that's between you and your phone service provider.
I got my information from when i typed that exact phrase into google, and it was second link down or so.
It actually says 25 cents. ($.25)
But I'm not sure if they are correct. Havn't seen any other users mention the 25cent charge from Verizon.
Can anyone verify this?
Hey I had verizon up until last month, i didnt use this service i used Zedge, and did like you said downloaded it to my pc, then sent it via email to my phone. The message come to your phone like a video/picture message so what ever you get charged for a pic message is what you get charged for the ringtone. I was on unlimited so it didnt charge me anything. Once the song played on my message, I went to options and then selected save as ringtone. Hopefully this is helpful, Im not an admin. but do know about verizon and the ringtones. But like I said, it wasnt with this site though.
Thanks guys I did it....i figured out my phone cant even hold that big of file. Or anyhting extra without a SIM card which i dont have.
aww that sucks
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:53 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.