Brinked.com

Brinked.com (http://www.brinked.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.brinked.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   how can i send the ringtones to my phone? (http://www.brinked.com/forums/showthread.php?t=348)

s13hay 05-25-2011 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themanofsteel01 (Post 1844)
you need to save as an MP3 to your computer. Then e-mail to your phone. once you get the e-mail save the sound.

how do i do tha need hel p baddhelp[:confused:

s13hay 05-25-2011 06:56 PM

idk either:(

musicmanbrian 05-25-2011 07:09 PM

to download the file, right click -> save as on the filetype your phone supports (mp3, m4r, ect).

Example:

My phone users mp3's. When I want a new ringtone, I right click on "MP3" and then click on "Save as". I prefer to save it to my desktop for easier access.

After I send the ringtone to my phone I delete the ringtone from my computer. I use a USB to Phone cable to get my tones on my cellphone - there are several methods though including but not limited to: SD cards, texting it to you phone via email, bluetooth, ect.

Hope this helps - If you have any more questions, please post them here.

cheyannebrittany 05-29-2011 04:11 PM

how do you send the ringtone to your phone though????

LuvzKoreanz 05-29-2011 05:00 PM

idk about a code, you just attach the ringtone to ur emial and email it to your phone

k8lyn 05-29-2011 10:03 PM

but how do you do that?

musicmanbrian 05-29-2011 10:41 PM

1) You can buy a USB to Phone cable - They are very useful and have multiple purposes.

2) Email it to your phone (lots of already written post about this through the forums)

3) Bluetooth

4) A memory card (that matches your phone obviously)

FRATETRAIN 06-04-2011 08:27 PM

Sigh...........

Okay....I saved the mp3 to my computer.......I emailed it to my Pantech Matrix c740.........found it in my message inbox within the phone.......opened it and it plays the tune (really quietly) and then the only options it gives me is delete, reply, save as contact, update contact etc. It doesn't ask me if I want to save the sound or give me the ability to access the mp3 in my inbox when trying to set a new ringtone. I have spent the last hour trying to do this and now my phone is recharging...............

musicmanbrian 06-04-2011 08:39 PM

fratetrain, I would recommend using a USB to phone cable. It's very very easy and 100% reliable. Plus, you can use them to send over any files from your phone to pc, and vise versa. Ringtones, Wallpapers, Videos, or anything else you would need to send.

You can get them pretty cheap for around $10-$15 at walmart

FRATETRAIN 06-04-2011 09:25 PM

The file is already on my phone. I see no need to spend $10-$15 for the cable since I was trying to save the $2.45 to instantly download it from the att site. I'm going to try to use the att live chat to see if they can help.