How do i register my phone number to work?
i got all the other stuff done and everytime i attempt to send it to my phone i get an email saying: Message could not be delivered to mobile.Error: No valid recipients for this MM. any suggestions?
Did you enter your 10 digiit #@yourprovider.tld?
* Use your phone to send a text to your email address.
* Go to your email reply to the message you recieve.
* Attach your ringtone that you have downloaded. Make sure to use the filetype your phone supports.
* Send. Save the ringtone on your phone and walah!
Let me know if this works, and any other problems you run in to
Wait So.....:( I Donnt' Get It.!
i got it right up to save the ringtone on my phone =/
Up to as in you got there, but couldn't save it?
If so, navigate back to the ringtone you wanted to download and click (sometimes you need to right click -> save as) the filetype your phone supports. It says "Download: MP3 / M4R / WAV"
The other ways to send ringtones to your phone are:
1) USB to Phone Cables. Highly recommended. Very easy to use. With USB to phone cables, you can send any file (images, videos, audio, ect) from your pc to phone.
2) Memory Card - Have a memory card for your phone? It works!
3) Blue Tooth - Not too familiar with this, but I know it works on bluetooth supported phones.
4) iTunes - if you use itunes, you can use it to put your ringtones on your phone. More insructions coming soon when I have the time. If anyone else is familiar, please enlighten us :]
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:29 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.