How To: Send Ringtones to Your Cell Phone
View Single Post
02-22-2010, 03:45 PM
Join Date: Feb 2010
Ok so what I do is this:
1) Pick the ringtone I want or create one from a song or youtube link.
2) I save the ringtone to my account/profile on here if I created one.
3) I right click on the "MP3" link when the ringtone comes up and click on "Save Target As". I personally save it to a folder of ringtones.
4) I go to a site called phonezoo.com (some other people use myxer.com... its whatever your preference is)
5) Click the link at the top that says "Ringtone" (after you log-in/creat an account).
6) Click on "create a ringtone" and click "Browse" then find the ringtone you saved.
7) Then click continue. It only takes a few seconds to load.
8) Stretch the blue area over the whole song because it is the ringtone you already saved so it will be the same length. Put a title on it and press "Save and Send To Phone"
I know its a lot of steps or seems like a lot of work, but it is sooooo much easier than trying to figure out the headache of how to send it to the e-mail of your phone company or sync your phone to a media player library.
Hope this helps guys!
View Public Profile
Send a private message to MeganCasteen
Find all posts by MeganCasteen