okay i have a virgin mobile phone, the lg rumor touch. and this is what i do to get the ringtones to my phone:
1. i make the ringtone n o longer than 30 seconds! if not, it does not work.
2. instead of sending it to my phone, i download it as a file on my computer.
3. i change the file extension to my phone qcp.
4. i send it to my phone by email to the address email@example.com
5. i click on the audio icon and click assign.
i can assign it as a message tone and ringtone! soo goodluck to you(:
i, know i hate virgin mobile but i dont have the loft i have the xtc. ugh i wish i could have sprint or t-mobile all my friends have ringtones and i dont. plus theres websites you can get ringtones from with virgin mobile they just dont show up on your phone and also you have to buy ringtones from virgin mobile for $2.50 stupid. but just wanted to reply to you about virgin mobile bye.