Ok, here is that question that people are wondering about, but actually clear what we are saying.
1. You read the guide on how to send ringtone to phone via email.
2. You go to your email.
3. In the To: box, you put
4. Or after the "@" you put a different carrier's email.
5. Then, you go to the ringtone you want.
6. Then you right click the mp3 button.
7. Next, gently click "Save target as" or "save link as"...you get the picture.
8. Then you save it somewhere on your computer.
9. Then you download it.
10. Then you go back to your email
11. Then you click the attachmen button or whatever your email provider has as that.
12. Then you go through your computer files and look for that mp3 file ringtone thing.
13. Then when it's in your email, you click the SEND button. ( i never actually got to this part, im assuming you press send though.)
14. Here's is my question. WHEN YOU SEND IT, AND IT REACHES YOUR PHONE, DOES IT CHARGE SOME SEPERATE COMPANY'S FEE BECAUSE I LOOKED UP "does sending to vzwpix.com from email cost money" AND IT SAID IT COSTS 25 BUCKS! SO LISTEN, DOES IT REALLY COST 25 BUCKS!!!! IF IT DOES, IT MAKES THIS SERVICE NOT EXACTLY FREE, BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO DO THE EMAIL PART TO GET IT ONTO YOUR PHONE! HMMM?
15. PleasE answer me, just some admin (i wont listen to you other people most likely).